exiledtoparadise

A rolling stone gathers no moss, but leaves a trail of busted stuff....DMB

Monday, July 14, 2008

Sail away to Key Largo...or just drive a Jeep!!!!

Last weekend we drove down to Key Largo...Topless! Not such a good idea in hindsight...I left the 50lb(each) steel doors behind! It was a lot of fun on the way down...but with driving into one of the hardest rains I have ever encountered...I should have taken them! I will order soft doors soon! We drove into Key Largo around 3pm Saturday. Its only a 3 hour drive. We got a room at the Ramada on US1 mile marker 100. Everything in the Keys is referenced by a mile marker. That afternoon we went to John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park (mile 102.5). This place is amazing...If you have a camper...bring it! I set up a charter for Sunday morning snorkeling! Wow! This was my first time to go out...it was like swimming in an aquarium! Great times!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home