exiledtoparadise

A rolling stone gathers no moss, but leaves a trail of busted stuff....DMB

Thursday, June 22, 2006





I have some music for you to check out....This guy is from Tupelo, Ms. It's funny....I had never heard of this guy until I moved to south Florida. This will show you how small this world really is. His name is Paul Thorn...He is a singer song writer....really more of a storyteller. I would say that his music has a rootsy blues sound ....very good stuff. His passion for music comes from his father, a Pentecostal preacher. The first taste for performing comes from singing in these churches. Then as a young man he was a professional boxer. He was good enough to fight Roberto Duran in Atlantic City....This was televised nationally in 1988. Well you can read all about this on his web site...I have a link to the right. My personal favorite is "Ain't love strange". One very funny song on this album is "burning down the trailer park". Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home