exiledtoparadise

A rolling stone gathers no moss, but leaves a trail of busted stuff....DMB

Friday, August 08, 2008

Meet Max!!!





I have been thinking about getting another Schnauzer...but had not made the Next step! Well, Christian and I were sitting on the couch watching TV....the door bell rang...It was a lady that had just moved into the neighborhood. We had met a week prior...she had been walking him with a small child of about 1year...Christian had also stopped her at a different time to see the dog. We lost custody of our Schnauzer...Gage, about 5 years ago...Christian had been wanting me to get another also. Back to the door bell ring...it was Rachel asking me if I wanted another Schnauzer...Max...She was recently divorced with too much on her plate...small child and a move. He is 5 years old...over eating everything in the house...potty trained and fixed! So that is how Max and I became a pair! He also goes to work with me every day. Everyone in the lab loves having him around. We had Molly (a Beagle mix) with us in the lab for about a year...before she passed due to a tumor. She was 12 years old. We miss her!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home