exiledtoparadise

A rolling stone gathers no moss, but leaves a trail of busted stuff....DMB

Monday, July 10, 2006

We finished Christians Room.
He is so proud. This is the first time he has had his very own room(of this size). I upgraded TV...So he got my old one. This sounds bad...But...It's a 32inch Sony! Not a bad hand-me-down! We went to an outlet mall in Vero Beach. He looked at every color & pattern of comforter in several stores. With so many choices...This is what he came up with(see pic). I will have to say it makes me feel good also...Just being able to give him what he wants(within reason). That is one of the reasons I am here. I will have to say...This time with him has been some of the best times we have ever had together. I'm blessed in so many ways!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home