exiledtoparadise

A rolling stone gathers no moss, but leaves a trail of busted stuff....DMB

Monday, September 18, 2006

Football at its best!

This is the first year for Christian to play football. He has played soccer, baseball now football. Just about covered all of the junior sports! He is playing left guard with the number 18. This pass weekend was the first game....They won! He called me stoked. He is all about the game at this point. This is the hard part.....Just getting to see the pictures....But I am going to fly in for a game next month. I am looking forward to it. I thought I would post the pictures so everyone can see.
Notice the Ole Miss jersey!

1 Comments:

At 8:36 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

That's cool. Although I think he would look much better in a Southern Miss jersey. :)

Also, send me an email or call sometime. The cell phone number I have for you is your MS number and I guess you changed it. And I got a kick back on your email address.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home