exiledtoparadise

A rolling stone gathers no moss, but leaves a trail of busted stuff....DMB

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Life consumes!
Well, Christian is home...And has already started school! It is hard to think that they start so soon. I can remember...(this soo sounds like a parent statement) we didn't start until after labor day! To make that statement even worse...our rooms did not have air conditioning...So in thought...we could not have started before then. If we would have the mortality rate for back to school would have been horrid! He has signed up for football for the first time. He is stoked about the chance to play. He will do great! He has been pushed to try things from his mom and I...This is the next step...Soccer.....Then baseball...And now football. He has picked the number 18 from the famous Manning dynasty...(with no influence from Keri)...He hopes to carry on that southern football heritage....Go Rebels!
I have been staying busy...So quiet around the house without an 11 year old. I have been hard at work. The new and improved Eye Care Center, Inc. Catalog is finished! It is back from press with very few type-o's! I have finished loading the price list into the computer system...So pricing will be automatic...We hope! This is why I have neglected the posting!
Last weekend I was able to take in Dave Matthews Band live in West Palm Beach!!!! All I can say is WOW! What an awesome show! The last time I saw him was in 98 at Jazz & Heritage Festival in New Orleans. This show was much better! Sold out both nights....I went Friday. You can catch this show live on http://www.aolmusic.com/dmb . That's all I have for now.

2 Comments:

At 1:54 PM, Blogger KayJayPea said...

You got to see Dave in West Palm Beach!!?? Oh, I am soooo pea-green with envy right now!!! You dawg... ;)

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Very cool. I've seen him a few times since the Jazz Festival show in '98, but that was still a good one. What a long day??? We sat around and listened to anyone that would play on that particular stage all day just to make sure we had a good spot for Dave that night.

Glad you had fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home